Free to Serve

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men...Ephesians 6:7

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Take Away!

In the normal routine of educating, challenging and encouraging fathers here at Wiregrass Hope Group, we often receive interesting feedback from our clients! After just a few visits in the program, here are some of the comments that we see and hear!

 " My wife and I were so excited to hear about a place like Wiregrass Hope Group! We had no idea that a place like this existed and we are so thankful for the information and encouragement we receive here!"

 "What I am learning here will help me make better decisions and choices.It is [helping me] to grow more confident and to impart the knowledge in order to have  happy, caring, spiritual and confident children, family and ... community!"

" I now know that I need to make family more of a priority!"

 " I understand that balancing work and family is important and that it is possible!"

There are so many clients that have positive feedback after attending just a few visits in the program! These guys are getting the information and encouragement they need to make a difference in the lives of their families! Way to go dads! You guys are raising the next generation of "World Changers"!

If you would like more information on the resources available at Wiregeass Hope Group, please visit us on the web at www.wiregrasshopegroup.com or call us at 334-793-5433!

No comments:

Post a Comment